Your senior year of high school:
1. Who were your best friends?
SAISO! Hahaha and my band homies J
2. What sports did you play?
Marching band was my sport
3. What kind of car did you drive?
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
5. Were you considered a flirt?
… hahaha, funny
6. Did you ever skip school?
once or twice, but my mom would call in for me so I wouldn’t get into trouble.
7. Were you a nerd?
8. Did you get suspended/expelled?
11. Can you sing the fight song?
12. Favorite class?
band, of course
14. What was your school's full name?
15. School mascot?
the ranger! the one who looks shockingly like
16. Did you go to Prom?
yes? It was either junior or senior year…
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
nope, I couldn’t do it twice
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
either the almost successful ‘everybody wear slippers/crazy footwear’ idea and the threat that we wouldn’t walk if we didn’t come up with acceptable footwear or
19. Did you go on a Senior Trip?
20. Where were you on senior skip day?
21. Did you have a job your senior year?
yes, I worked at subway… eat fresh!
22. Where did you go most often for lunch?
23. Have you gained weight since then?
no… I lost weight
24. What did you do after graduation?
Posed for pictures and then went to open houses
25. What day did you graduate?
June 6th, 2004
26. Who was your Senior homecoming date?
hahaha funny… thanks, next question ->
27. Do you plan on going to your ten year reunion?
Only if im rich and fabulous
28. Who was your home room teacher?
No idea… some online blow off French class…
29. Who will repost this after you?
30. Who was President of your class?
don’t know… don’t care!
31. Who was your high school sweetheart?
hahaha hahahaha next question à
32. What's your favorite memory from high school?
Probably the time where the townies got together to hang and burn the gay guy at the citgo… it was the first time in Manton where everybody joined in on the festivities! I’m lieing… no seriously…
33. Do you feel like you accomplished everything that you wanted to?
34. Do you know the words to your alma mater?
whats an alma mater?
35. What was your class song?
“Small town” John Mellonchamp
- Current Mood: amused